Friday, October 31, 2008

Working On My Christmas Money! Just got Paid!



I've said it before, and I'll say it again- I dearly love getting paid for working in my jammies! I got paid twice this month from SquishyCash, the second time last night. If you are concerned about whether or not a GPT or PTC site is legitimate or not, there are places all over the internet to see proof of payment for various legitimate sites.


I have joined a new GPT site that promises to be a really good one- the Admin is experienced and runs several other reputable GPTs. Here's The Link:


One great place that I hang out a lot and find a huge amount of information about home-based businesses of all kinds is CafeMom. It is very similar to MySpace, but is just for Moms, and has a tremendous amount of both fun & useful features- check it out.

Below are my usual links of VERIFIED trustworthy sites:
These sites are the way I earn money. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or PM me.
I never realized that there were so many real, non-scam sites on the net these days to earn REAL cash from, but I have proof! Check it out! It doesn't cost me a dime out of my pocket; NOT ONE PENNY.


These are some great, legitimate GPT sites. I really have gotten paid from them! Below is pymt proof from SquishyCash. If I can make money from these, sites, ANYBODY can! I enjoy the fun contests too! I just won $10 for 3rd place in a contest last night in SquishyCash! I never win anything, so it was really great!

















No comments:

Post a Comment