Sunday, October 26, 2008

You really CAN make money doing this!


SURVEYS R US MEMBERS- CLICK ON ANY OF THESE BANNERS & SIGN UP & I WILL APPROVE YOUR
SIGNUP! THANKS!



















Cash Lagoon














Free Money at FusionCash!




My Survey 4 Cash!


Hey - if I can do this, ANYONE can do this! I have a 9 month old and a 15 year old, an elderly mom that I also care for, and I am a single mom. I have Fibromyalgia, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and I top all that off with heart problems! :) The majority of the time, I am ready to pull my hair out! This is something I can do (and often do!) with my 9 month old daughter on my knee, working with just one hand.

I have worked most of my life outside the home, since I was about 15 years old, and all my adult life I tried to find a way to just be at home, with my family, but still make an income! I missed my son's first steps 14 years ago, and lots of other firsts, while I was on the job, working outside the home. I am NOT going to miss my daughter's firsts as well!

This type of work allows me to not miss anything. and if I have to walk away from the computer and deal with life in my house- I do exactly that. And I am still making money, bottom line! Significant amounts of money! It is a great bonus that I am meeting some really wonderful new friends here on CafeMom in the process!

So, all I am saying, is just give it a try! Why not make money for free???? All you have to do is click!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm a single mom too and I love working from home. I love getting checks in the mail(who doesn't? lol)
    Check out my Ptc blog for many other legit site to make money from home.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete