Saturday, October 25, 2008

Easy Christmas Money!

If you're like me, you spend a good bit of time surfing the internet anyway- you might as well get paid for it, right? Be cautious and check out all GPT and PTC sites before spending a great deal of time on them. A simple Google search will tell you a WHOLE lot about any website. I don't give out my SSN and I use Paypal, Alertpay, and Google Checkout to receive payments- that way my bank account isn't all over the net! Below are some good, legitimate sites to earn money WITHOUT having to spend money! Questions? EMail me at kelbel39@hotmail.com.
























Cash Lagoon




Check out my WAHM Help group on Cafe Mom!! If you haven't been to CafeMom, you have to check it out. It is a wonderful site to network, make friends, socialize, and just generally have fun!


About I Want To Work In My Jammies!



A group for Moms who work from their home to meet, network, share ideas, post ads, help new WAHMs, and hang out & have fun! It doesn't matter if you have a home business, home opportunity, a home job, surveys, any type of money-making opportunity that allows you to do it while cooking supper in your pajamas! All are welcome here.

You can always find this group with the following URL:
I Want To Work In My Jammies!


Come on over & join us!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment